《复仇》第6集第24期:小宠物(在线收听

 Trap her with the one thing she can't resist. 用她无法拒绝的一样东西困住她

Well, the fact is 事实是
You're my real estate attorney, Edward. 你是我的房地产律师  爱德华
You're supposed to know about the erosion issue. 你应该知道海岸线上涨的事
Well, instead... 可你却...
Look, you've cost me millions! All right? 你害我损失了几百万  知道吗
I'll see you in court. 法庭上见
I never understood why rich people don't lock their doors. 我一直不明白富人怎么没有关门的习惯
You know, if we can't sell this place, 其实  如果不能卖掉这里
perhaps we'll just turn it into a home for wayward boys. 也许能把他变成小混混们的家
I mean, there's Victoria's bastard, 你看  这里有维多利亚的野种
her brit... 有她的小宠物
you. 还有你
I'm not staying after our chat. 我们聊完了我就走
Well, what could we possibly have to discuss? 我们还有什么可聊的
The only concern that we share-- 唯一一件我们共同关心的事
Charlotte's safety. 夏洛特的安危
Continue. 继续
My information isn't free. 我的消息可不是免费的
You are much too late for a handout. 要卖消息  你来的太晚了
I don't want money. 我不要钱
First--I want your word 首先  我要你保证
that you will handle this without bloodshed. 你会和平处理这事  不会伤人
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475871.html