《复仇》第7集第21期:帅呆了(在线收听

 So okay... proud of me? 觉得我很棒吧

I'd expect nothing more. 非常棒
Bizzy preston... in the flesh. 这不是比兹·普雷斯通本人吗
Nols? 小诺
It's been ages. 好久不见
Darling, you look marvelous. 亲爱的  你看起来帅呆了
Likewise, and, uh, who's the arm candy? 彼此  旁边这位是谁
This is my husband Jeff. Jeff, this is Nolan Ross. 这是我丈夫杰夫  杰夫  这是诺兰·罗斯
Mm, of course. Pleasure to meet you, Nolan. 很高兴见到你  诺兰
Oh, the pleasure is all mine. 我也很高兴见到你
Uh... you dabble in P.R. as well? 你也是搞公关的吗
Oh, no, no. I let my wife stay in the spotlight. 不是  只有我妻子是的
She's good at it. 她做得很棒
She is dedicated to her clients. 她对自己的客户真是尽职尽责啊
You know, come to think of it, the last time we crossed paths, 说到这个  记得上次我们接触的时候
you were a bad girl, outing me like that in the press. 你真是坏透了  向大众那样披露我
You mean that whole sage thing? 你是说把你变成圣人那件事吗
You're welcome. 不用谢
I took you out of the tech pages, 我让你的名声超出了科技领域
and I made you interesting to real people. 还让你受到了人们的注目
You did bring out my inner armani. 你真的是把我暴露得一无所有
And besides, who could stay mad at that face? 但是看到这张脸谁还能生气
You just earned a cocktail. 应该奖你一杯鸡尾酒
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475967.html