《童话镇》第5期:巫后的诅咒(在线收听

 Look, it's been a long night, and it 's almost...8:15? 这一夜我受够了,现在已经八点十五分了吗?

That clock hasn't moved in my whole life. 我活了那么大也没见过那钟动过
Time's forzen here. 在这里时间被冻结了
Excuse me? 什么
The evil queen did it with her curse. 是巫后的诅咒所致
She sent everyone from the enchanted forest here. 森林里被诅咒的人都被她送到这里
Hang on. 等一下
An evil queen sent a bunch of fairy tale characters here? 巫后把一群童话人物送到了这里
Yeah, and now they're trapped. 是啊 他们都被困住了
Frozen in time, and stuck in Storybooke, Maine. 冻结在时间里,困在了缅因州的童话镇里
That's what you're going with? 这就是你所经历的事吗?
It's true. 是真的
Then why doesn't everybody just leave? 那为什么大家不离开呢
They can't. 他们不能
If they try, bad things happen. 他们一旦尝试离开 坏事就会发生
Henry. 亨利
What are you doing here? 你在这里干嘛
Is everything all right? 你还好吗
I'm fine, Archie. 我很好 阿奇
Who is this? 这位是谁
Just someone trying to give him a ride home. 只是准备把他送回家的路人甲
Oh, she's my mom, Archie. 她是我妈妈 阿奇
Oh, I see. 哦 这样啊
Do you know where he lives? 你知道他住在那里吗
Yeah, sure. 当然
Just right up on Mifflin street. 就在米福林街
The mayo's house is the biggest one on the block. 街区里最大的那栋房子就是市长家
You're the mayor's kid? 你是市长的儿子
Uh, maybe. 可能吧
Hey, where were you today, Henry? 你今天去哪里了 亨利
'Cause you missed our session. 你错过了我们的会面
Oh, well, I forgot to tell you, I went on a field trip. 我忘记告诉你 我去野外考察了
Henry. 亨利
What did I tell you about lying? 关于撒谎 我是怎么告诉你的
Giving in to one's dark side, never accomplishes anything. 向内心黑暗的一面妥协 ,并不能解决任何事
Okay. 好吧
Well, I really should be getting him home. 我真的该送他回家了
Yeah, sure. 是啊 当然
Well, listen, have a good night, and, you be good, Henry. 听着 ,晚安,还有 ,都会好起来的, 亨利
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/475991.html