《童话镇》第10期:市长的警告(在线收听

  You know what's kinda crazy? 我感觉这事很神奇

 Yesterday was my birthday, and when I blew out the candle on this cupcake I bought myself, 昨天是我的生日,在吹灭自己买给自己的小蛋糕上的蜡烛时
 I actually made a wish that I didn't have to be alone on my birthday. 我许了个愿,希望不要独自一人过生日
 And then Henry showed up. 然后亨利就出现了
 I hope there's no misunderstanding here. 我希望你不要对此产生误解
 I'm sorry? 什么意思
 Don't mistake all this as an invitation back into his life. 不要误会这是让你回到他的生活中
 Ms. Swan, you made a decision ten years ago. 斯旺女士 你十年前做了这个决定
 And in the last decade, while you've been ?Well, who knows what you've been doing? 在过去的十年里 你一直...谁知道你一直在干什么
 I've changed every diaper, smoothed every fever, endured every tantrum. 他的每块尿布都是我换的,每次生病是我主顾他 发脾气是我哄他
 You may have given birth to him, but he is my son. 你也许给了他生命 但他是我的儿子
 I was not ?No, you don't get to speak. 我不是...别说了,你没资格说话
 You don't get to do anything. 你没资格做任何事
 You gave up that right when you tossed him away. 你抛弃他时 就已经失去了资格
 Do you know what a closed adoption is? 知道什么叫“秘密收养”吗
 It's what you asked for. 你当初是这么要求的
 You have no legal right to Henry, and you're going to be held to that. 你和亨利之间没有法律关系,你必须接受这个现实
 So I suggest you get in your car and you leave this town, because if you don't, 我建议你马上开车离开镇子,如果你不走
 I will destroy you if it is the last thing I do. 我会竭尽全力摧毁你
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/475996.html