《童话镇》第25期:简直疯了(在线收听

  I 'd like to start by apologizing, What? 我想先给你道个歉 我没听错吧

 I have to just accept the reality that you want to be here ... That's right, 我只是接受了你想留下来 这个事实 没错 
 I do. 我想留在这儿
 And that you 're hert to take my son from me. 而你留在这儿是要抢走我的儿子
 Okay. 喂
 Let's be clear. 咱们把话说清楚
 I have no attention of taking him from anyone. 我没想把他从谁身边抢走
 Well, then, what are you doing here? 那你在这儿做什么呢
 I know I 'm not a mother ... I think that's pretty self ... evident ... But I did have him, 我知道我不是个做妈妈的料 这点很明显 但我生下了他 
 and I can not help it ... He got in my head and I want to make sure he's okay. 而起我不由自主地  想起他来 我想确认他一切都好
 The more you try to push me out, the more I want to be here, especially after seeing how troubled he is. 你越是想把我赶走 我越想留下 特别事我知道了他现在有麻烦
 You think he's troubled? 你觉得他有麻烦
 Well, he's in therapy, and I only got through a couple pages of his shrink's notes before you had me arrested, 他在接受心理治疗 在你逮捕我之前 我刚刚拿到了 他医生的几页笔记
 but putting all that aside ... He think everyone in this town is a fairy tale character. 先不说这个过程 他认为这个镇上所有的人都是童话人物
 and you don't? 你不认同吗
 How can I? 我怎么可能
 The poor kid can not tell the difference between fantasy and reality, and it's only getting worse. 可怜的孩子分不清 童话和现实的区别 情况只会越来越糟
 It's crazy. 简直疯了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476119.html