《童话镇》第39期:这世上没有仙女教母(在线收听

 Last night I felt contractions, 昨晚我感觉到了子宫收缩

the doctor said that the baby can come any day now. 医生说宝宝随时都有可能出生
So... that's great. 那很好啊
It's just that, um, 只是
when the...when the baby comes... 当我怀孕的时候
no one thinks that I can do this. 没人认为我能担起这一切
No one thinks I can do anything. 所有人都认为我什么都做不了
Maybe they're right. 也许他们是对的
Screw them. 去他们的
What? Screw them. How old are you? 什么  去他们的  你多大了 
19. 19岁
I was 18. 我当时只有18岁
When you...when you had a kid? 你生宝宝的时候吗
Yeah. I know what it's like. 是的  我知道那种感觉
Everyone loves to tell you 每个人都喜欢跟你说
what you can and can't do, 你能做这个  不能做那个
especially with a kid, but ultimately, 尤其是有孩子以后  但是最终
whatever you're considering doing... or giving up... 不论是你想要做点什么  或是放弃
the choice is yours. 都是你自己的决定
It's not exactly what you might think it is. 事情不会是你预想的那样
It never is. 一直都不是
People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. 你一辈子都会听他们唠叨你该如何做
You just gotta punch back and say, 你只需要回击他们说
"No, this is who I am." "不  我就这样"
You want people to look at you differently? Make them. 你想别人对你刮目相看  就得自强
You want to change things, 如果你想要改变现状
you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, 就你必须拿出实际行动  自强不息
because there are no fairy godmothers in this world. 因为这个世上没有仙女教母
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476133.html