《童话镇》第41期:我真笨(在线收听

 What are you doing? 你在忙什么呢

I thought you were hunting. 你不是去打猎了吗
I was, but the weather wasn't agreeing, 是啊  但是天公不作美
so we came back early. 所以我们只好提前回了
Are we going somewhere? 我们要出去吗
You're going somewhere. 是你要离开
Something's happened. 出事了
What? 什么
I'm pregnant. 我怀孕了
Ella, that's wonderful. 埃拉  太好啦
Why are you upset? This is what we wanted. 你为什么这么沮丧  这正是我们想要的
There's something else. 还有一件事
When we met that night at the ball... 我们在舞会邂逅那晚...
it wasn't my fairy godmother who sent me. 不是我的仙女教母送我去的
It was rumplestiltskin. 是侏儒怪
I made a deal with him for this life.  为了现在的生活  我和他做了笔交易
I was stupid. 我太蠢了
I didn't understand the price of magic, 我还不了解什么是魔法的代价
so I promised him something. 所以我就答应了他
What did you promise him? 你答应了他什么
He tricked me. 他骗了我
I thought that he'd want our gold or jewels. 我以为他只想要我们的金子或者珠宝
What was it? 他要什么
Our baby? 我们的孩子
I'm so sorry, 我真的很抱歉
and now I'm gonna lose it all-- 现在我就要失去这一切
my life and... you. 我的生活  还有你
No. 不
I don't care what that imp said. 我不在乎那个魔鬼的话
Magic may have brought us together, 也许是魔法让我们相遇
but it didn't create this love. 但魔法无法创造真爱
But I made a deal. 但我和他做了交易
I can't break that. He's too powerful. 我不能反悔  他太强大了
Then the answer is simple. 那办法很简单
We make another deal. 我们再做一次交易
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476135.html