《童话镇》第50期:精神病(在线收听

 Hey, Archie. 你好  阿奇

Marco, what are you doing here? 马可  你来这干什么
Oh, lunch. I'm sorry. I forgot. 抱歉  我忘记一起吃午饭这事了
I've got another patient. Another time? 我还有个病人  下次吧
Sure. Of course. 好  没问题
Hey. Have a good session, Henry. 治疗顺利啊  亨利
Hey. 你好
Are you recruiting Geppetto for Operation Cobra? 你在邀请盖比特加入眼镜蛇行动吗
You think Marco is Geppetto? 你觉得马可是盖比特
Sure. He's Jiminy Cricket's best friend, 对  他是小蟋蟀杰米尼的好朋友
and Marco's yours. 而马可是你的好朋友
Henry. Henry, look. 亨利  听着
We--we really need to talk about this, okay? 我们得讨论下这件事了
I know you're not convinced, but I know where I can get proof. 我知道你不信  但我知道去哪儿找证据
What is this? 这是什么
A flashlight and c-candy bars? 一个手电筒  块状糖吗
Oh, wait. Henry. 等等  亨利
Henry, you do not want to go down there. 亨利  你不会想到那下面去的
Emma's here and stuff's happening. 艾玛在这  有事正在发生
I have to look at it. - Henry. Henry, stop. Stop. 我得去看看  -亨利  别说了
There is no proof. 根本就没有证据
Look, all of this, all of this is a delusion. 这一切  所有的一切都是臆想
Do you know what a delusion is? 你知道什么是臆想吗
I-I think so. 大概知道
It's something that's not real and--and not healthy, 就是一些不真实  不正常的想法
and--and I thought that you'd outgrow this, 这些已经不适合你的年龄了
but, Henry, you know... 但  亨利...
Now it's turned into a psychosis. 如今臆想恶化成了精神病
Do you know what a psychosis is? 你知道什么是精神病吗
That--that's when you can no longer tell what's real, 就是你再也无法区分什么是真实
and if that continues, 如果再恶化下去
then--then I have to lock you away. 我就得把你关起来了
Henry, look, this has to stop for your own good. 亨利  为了你自己  快停止这些想法
You gotta wake up. 你该清醒了
This nonsense must end. 别再说这些胡话了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476144.html