《童话镇》第160期:托马斯在哪(在线收听

 Did we really win? 我们真的赢了吗

Yes. I told you we would. 是的 我早就说过
I was so afraid. 我好害怕
I was so afraid that we'd fail that. 我害怕我们会失败
I'd have to go back to that life that. 那样我就得重回那样的生活
That terrible life. I was. 回到那痛苦的生活中
I was afraid that I would lose you 我害怕我会失去你
and that nothing would have changed. 我的生活依旧一片黯然
As long as I'm alive you will never go back to that life. 只要我还活着 就不会让你再过苦日子
Now... how is our little Alexandra? 我们的亚历山德拉怎样了
Alexandra? 亚历山德拉
Did I not mention that I picked out a name? 你不知道我给孩子取了名字吗
A name? That's more like a prison sentence. 名字 听起来像监禁判决
Well I like it. 没关系 我喜欢
Men. You really know nothing of ch 亲爱的 你根本不了解我们的孩...
Ella what is it? 埃拉 怎么了
Oh it's it's the baby. 是孩子
Something's wrong. 有问题
No no. It can't be. It's too soon. 不 不可能 太快了
It must be the stress the excitement. 肯定是你太紧张 太激动了
Oh I'm dizzy. 我有点头晕
Sit. Sit. 坐下 坐下
I'll go get you water. Okay. 我去拿水给你 好的
Thomas it's okay! 托马斯 好了
It's passed. 没事了
Thomas? 托马斯
What did you do? 你做了什么
Ella what's wrong? 埃拉 怎么了
Your highness what happened? 殿下 发生了什么事
What did you do to my Thomas? 你对托马斯做了什么
I haven't done anything. 我什么也没做
In case you haven't noticed I've been otherwise engaged. 你没看到吗 我被锁着呢
Something's happened to him. You know! Tell me! 他肯定出事了 你知道的 快告诉我
I have no idea deary 我不知道 亲爱的
but I did warn you. 但是我警告过你
All magic comes at a price. 魔法都是要付出代价的
It looks like someone has just paid. 看起来有人已经付出代价了
Don't listen to him. We'll find Thomas. 别听他的 我们会找到托马斯
No you won't. 不 你们找不到了
Until that debt is paid until that baby is mine 除非债还清 除非孩子归我
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476422.html