《童话镇》第178期:假记忆(在线收听

 You know you had the same look on your face before we bought it too. 知道吗 你现在的表情跟我们买这房子之前一模一样

You couldn't see past the elderly windmill on the lawn 草坪上的那个老风车遮挡了你的视线
and said you'd never buy an old lady house. 还说你绝不买老妇人才会住的房子
Do you remember what made you change your mind? 记不记得你为什么改了主意
I see the windmill's gone. 那个风车不在了
Come on. Everyone's waiting. 来吧 大家都在等着呢
Who's everyone? 大家是谁
This is Gene. 这位是吉恩
Good to see you David. 很高兴见到你 戴维
How you doing? 你好
And this is Ellen his wife. 这位是他妻子 埃伦
Ellen hi. 埃伦 你好
You too. 你好
And Frank. Welcome home David. 还有弗兰克 欢迎回家 戴维
Hey. 你好
Hey. Dr. Whale. 你好 威尔医生
Hi David. Hi. 你好 戴维 你好
Look I know this is a lot but 我知道这个派对让你无所适从 但是
It's good for you. 但这对你有好处
The smallest thing can trigger your memory. 很小的事也可以唤起你的记忆
Just try and have fun. 试着融入 让自己开心
Thank you Dr. Whale. 谢谢你 威尔医生
I'll do my best. 我会尽力的
You know why he doesn't remember? 你知道他为什么不记得吗
The curse isn't working on him yet. 因为诅咒还没对他产生影响
Henry... 亨利
David has amnesia. 戴维是失忆了
Which is preventing the curse from replacing his fairy tale story with fake memories. 而这恰好让诅咒不能用假的记忆替换掉他在童话故事中的记忆
Right because everyone here has fake stories that prevent them from remembering who they really are. 对 因为这儿所有人的记忆都是假的 假记忆让他们不能记起自己原本的身份
Right and now is our chance to help him. 没错 现在正是我们帮助他的机会
We just have to get him to remember that he's 我们得帮他想起他就是
He's prince charming. 他就是白马王子
We just have to jog his memory by getting him and Ms. Blanchard together. 我们得撮合他和布兰切特老师 以促使他逐渐想起
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476464.html