《童话镇》第198期:一匹狼(在线收听

 You're just protecting yourself... 你只是设了一道心墙

with that wall you put up. 自我保护
Just because I don't get emotional over men. 我只是不对男人动情
You don't get emotional over men? 你没对男人动情
Uh the floral abuse tells a different story. 虐花说明的完全是另外一回事
What story is that? 说明了什么
The one that's obvious to everyone except apparently you that you have feelings for Graham. 除了你 地球人都知道你对格兰姆有意思
Come on. 不是吧
There's that wall. 那道墙又出现了
That's not a wall. 没有那道墙
Really? 是吗
There's nothing wrong with being cautious. 小心一点总没有错
Oh true. True. 确实 确实
But Emma that wall of yours 但是 艾玛 你的心墙
It may keep out pain 也许能让你免受伤害
but it also may keep out love. 但也会隔绝了真爱
Good morning Sheriff. 早上好 警长
Sorry if I startled you. 我是不是吓到你了 对不起
Right. 是啊
Sorry. I I thought you were a wolf. 对不起 我 我以为你是一只狼
Did I forget to shave? 我忘记刮胡子了吗
What are you doing out here so early? 你这么早来这里干什么
A spot of gardening. 来搞搞园艺
Yourself? 你一个人吗
I was looking for a 我在找一匹
A wolf. Yeah I think I'm beginning to catch on. 一匹狼 对 我知道你在干什么
You know to the best of my knowledge Sheriff 据我所知 警长
Not the literal kind anyway. 如果你是指一匹真正的狼的话
Why are you looking? 为什么你要找一匹狼
You'll think I'm crazy. 你一定会觉得我疯了
Try me. 也许不呢
I saw one in my dreams 我梦见过一只狼
and then I saw one for real 然后我真的看到了它
just a few hours ago. 就在几个小时之前
Did you uh did you see anything unusual out there? 你来时 有没有看到什么不寻常的东西
I'm afraid not. 我想没有
I do wish I could be more helpful. 我真希望我能帮上你
You know Sheriff... 你知道吗 警长
They say that dreams 人们总说 梦
Dreams are memories... 梦是记忆
Memories of another life. 前世的记忆
Uh wh what do you believe? 那 你怎么看呢
I never rule out anything. 宁可信其有 不可信其无
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476484.html