《童话镇》第209期:真正的警徽(在线收听

 Papa! Papa!  爸爸  爸爸

They've come for Morraine.  他们要抓走莫琳
No! No! No! No! Please. Please.  不  不 不要啊  求您了  求您了
No! Don't take her! Please.  不要  别带走她  求您了
No! You can't take her!  不行  你不能带走她
She's my baby! Don't take my baby! 她只是个孩子  不要抢我的孩子
Nonsense. She's a fine, strong girl.  胡说八道  她已是个美丽坚强的大姑娘
She'll make a fine soldier.  她会成为一个优秀的士兵
It's a mistake. She's turning 14. Only 14!  你们弄错了  她才14岁  只有14岁
Orders of the duke.  公爵下了命令
The ogre wars have taken their toll this season.  最近食人魔战争造成了巨大的人员伤亡
More troops will turn the tide.  招募更多的士兵才能扭转局面
They lowered the age again, papa.  爸爸  他们降低了征兵的年纪
Take her.  No!  带走  不
She'll ride with me.  让她上我的马
No! You can't have her!  不行  你不能带走她
My birthday is in three days.  我只有三天就过生日了
They'll come for me in three days.  他们三天后会来带走我的
We'll find a way. We'll... we'll find a way.  我们会有办法的  会有办法的
You in here?  你在吗
Well, it is my shop.  这可是我的店铺
What is that?  那是什么玩意
Oh, this is lanolin. Used for waterproofing.  这是羊毛脂  用来防水的
It smells like livestock.  闻着像牲畜的味道
Well, it is the reason why sheeps' wool repels water.  这正是羊毛能防水的原因
It stinks.  太臭了
Um, if there was a reason you called the sheriff's department,  if you want to talk about that quickly or outside. Yes. 你打电话到警局有什么事吧 你想简单说下还是去外面详谈  是的
I just wanted to, uh, express my condolences, really.  其实我只是想向你表示哀悼
The sheriff was a good man.  警长是个好人
You're still wearing the deputy's badge.  你还带着副警长的警徽啊
Well, he's been gone two weeks now.  他已经去世两周了
And I believe that after two weeks of acting as sheriff,  我想你既然已行驶两周的警长职责
the job becomes yours.  这个职位肯定会是你的
You'll have to wear the real badge.  你会有一个真正的警徽
Yeah, I guess.  也许吧
I'm just not in a hurry.  只是这事我不着急
So, um, thank you for the kind words.  多谢好意
I have his things.  我有他的东西
What?  什么
The sheriff.  警长的
He rented an apartment that I own.  他租了我的公寓
Another reason for my call, really. I wanted to offer you a keepsake.  这其实是我打电话的另一个原因 我想给你留着做纪念
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476612.html