《童话镇》第233期:儿童游戏房(在线收听

 And this disgraced reporter You wanna know why he was really fired?  而这个被开除的记者 你们想知道他被解雇的真正原因吗

Because he stood up to her. Because he questioned her.  就因为他站出来反对她  质疑她
We all know what happens to people who question the Mayor.  我们都知道质疑镇长会是什么下场
You claim that you act in the best interest of all of us,  你宣称自己在尽力维护大家的利益
but that isn't the truth, is it?  但那并非实情  不是吗
The truth is you are a thug that doesn't care about anyone or anything but yourself.  事实是  你是个恶棍  就只想着自己 别的都漠不关心
That is who you really are,  这就是你的真面目
and it's time for the people of Storybrooke to know that.  而现在是时候让童话镇的人们看清你了
You are right, Ms. Swan.  你说的没错  斯旺女士
I am building a house.  我是在建一座房子
A playhouse.  一座儿童游戏房
The accusations are true.  所有指控都是真实的
I did take city funds.  我的确动用了镇政府基金
I wanted to build a playground so my son Henry  我想为爱子亨利  及所有童话镇的孩子
and all the children of Storybrooke could have a special place to play 建一座儿童游戏房 让他们有个别致而安全的地方
safely.  玩耍
As for the sketch in your hands,  至于你手中的草图
it was inspired by a drawing I found  其灵感源自我在儿子的一本书里
in one of my son's books.  看到的一幅图
So there you have it, Ms. Swan.  你达成目的了  斯旺女士
You've exposed me for who I really am.  你的确揭开了我的真面目
I hope you're satisfied.  希望你满意了
The pain will soon pass.  痛苦很快就会消逝
You asked me to find the man who gave the mirror to your queen.  你让我找出把镜子献给皇后的男人
I did.  我找到了
I am that man.  那人就是我
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476635.html