《童话镇》第240期:我愿意跟他走(在线收听

 My price... is her. 我的条件 是要她

No. 不行
The young lady is engaged to me. 她已经与我订婚
I wasn't asking if she was engaged. 我又没问她订没订婚
I'm not looking for love. 我又不是要爱情
I'm looking for a caretaker for my rather large estate. 我想要为我的城堡 找个女佣
It's her or no deal. 我就要她 不然免谈
Get out. Leave! 出去 滚
As you wish. 如你所愿
No. Wait. I will go with him. 等一下 我愿意跟他走
I forbid it.  No. 我不答应 不要
No one decides my fate but me. I shall go. 只有我能决定我自己的命运 我要跟他走
It's forever dearie. 亲爱的 这可是一辈子的事
My family my friends they will all live? 我的家人 我的朋友 都会平安无事
You have my word. 我向你保证
Then you have mine. 那就这么说定了
I will go with you forever. 我这一辈子都跟着你
Deal. 成交
Belle. Belle. You cannot do this. 贝儿 贝儿 你不能跟他走
Belle please. You can't go with this... beast. 贝儿 求求你 别跟这个野兽走
Father... Gaston... it's been decided. 父亲 加斯顿 我意已决
You know... she's right. 你要知道 她说的很对
The deal is struck. 交易已定
Oh. Congratulations on your little war. 恭喜你们此战胜利
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476642.html