《童话镇》第243期:你的房间(在线收听

 What's that? 怎么了

It's the station. Something's up. 警察局来的  有情况
Sheriff Swan. 斯旺警长
Your neiborr saw your front door open. They called it in. 你的邻居看见你家大门开了  他们报了警
It appears I've been robbed. 看来我被抢了
Funny how that keeps happening to you. 这种事情一直发生在你身上 真有趣
Yeah well... I'm a difficult man to love. 是啊 想说爱我不容易啊
Uh where where are you taking me? 你要带我去哪儿
Let's call it... your room. 我们暂把它称为 你的房间
My room? 我的房间
Well it sounds a lot nicer than "Dungeon." 比叫地牢可好多了
No! Hey! You can't just leave me in here! Hello? Hello? 不  你不能就把我丢在这里 有人吗 有人吗
You will serve me my meals and you will clean the dark castle. 你得服侍我三餐  你还得打扫这个黑暗的城堡
I understand. 我知道
You will dust my collection and launder my clothing. 你得给我的收藏除尘 还要给我洗衣服
Yes. 是
You will fetch me fresh straw when I'm spinning at the wheel. 在我纺金的时候 你得给我取来新鲜的麦秆
Got it. 明白了
Oh. And you will skin the children I hunt for their pelts. 你还得给被我抓来的小孩剥皮
That one was a quip. Not serious. 只是说笑 别当真
Right.  当然
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477038.html