《童话镇》第498期:瑞金娜毁约(在线收听

 I'm here to collect. Where, where is she, my daughter? 我是来收账的 她在哪儿 我女儿在哪儿

Emma was supposed to eat that apple, and she didn't. As far as I'm concerned, that makes our deal null and void. 那苹果该是艾玛吃 可她没吃 对我来说 交易无效
I did what you asked, and you're gonna screw me over again? 我按照你说的做了 你现在又想耍我
Look at it however you want, Jefferson. The fact is, I'm done with you. 随你怎么想吧 杰弗森 反正我跟你没啥好说的了
But I'mI'm not done with you. 但是我跟你还没完呢
What are you going to do? Kill me? 你又能怎样 杀了我
I know you want to, but I also know you can't. 我知道你想 但是你做不到
Do you? Yes. You don't have it in you. 是吗 没错 你没这个胆子
Now if you excuse me...I have to save my son. 失陪了 我要救我的儿子
August? Please open up. 奥古斯特 请开门
I know you're in there. Open the door. I can't. 我知道你在里面 开门好吗 我开不了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/478040.html