《童话镇》第502期:戈登与戴维交换条件(在线收听

 There's a man. His name is Mr. Gold. Find him. 有位戈登先生 找到他

All you have to do is tell him where you've been and that Regina locked you up. 你只需要告诉他你一直待在这里 是瑞金娜把你关起来的
Wait a minute. What? 等一下 什么
It's very important. Mr. Gold's gonna protect you, but you have to tell him. Regina locked you up. 这很重要 戈登先生会保护你的 但是你得告诉他是瑞金娜把你关起来的
He's gonna know what to do. You understand? 他就知道怎么做了 明白了吗
Yes, II have to find Mr. Gold. 明白了 我得找到戈登先生
Impressive, dearie. Very impressive, indeed. Come warm yourself. 亲爱的 了不起啊 确实非常了不起 过来暖和暖和
I have done what you've asked. Return my ring to me. 我已经完成了你的要求 把我的戒指还给我
Of course. You're in a bit of a rush. How rude of me. 当然 你还有急事要办 我真失礼
With this...Prince Charming...You will find her. Thank you. 有了这个 白马王子 你会找到她的 谢谢
Something's missing. Now you're ready for your big moment. 还少了点什么 现在去迎接你的关键时刻吧
Why do you want us together? What do you get out of it? 你为什么想让我们在一起 你能得到什么
I'm a fan of true love, dearie, and, more importantly, what it creates. 我喜欢看到真爱 亲爱的 还有 更重要的是 喜欢它所创造的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/478044.html