《童话镇》第504期:戈登毁约(在线收听

 Regina! What the hell was that?! Regina! 瑞金娜 你搞什么啊 瑞金娜

Ms. Swan? You've got it? 斯旺女士 你拿到了
Mr. Gold. What are you doing here? 戈登先生 你在这里干什么
I've come to check on you. 过来看看你
I'm glad I did. Regina abandoned you and sabotaged the elevator. 幸亏我来了 瑞金娜抛弃了你并且弄坏了电梯
What? I'm coming up. 什么 我这就爬上来
No. There's there's no time for this. You can't possibly scale the wall and carry that. 不行 没时间了 你不可能带着那个攀爬墙壁
Yeah? Well, I can try. 是吗 我可以试试
No, you can't. Just toss it up. Your boy's gonna be fine. I promise. 不 不行 快扔上来吧 你儿子不会有事的 我保证
We're running out of time. Toss it up. 我们快没时间了 把它扔上来
Okay. You hold on to it. I'll be right up. 好吧 你接住了 我这就爬上来
Mr. Gold? Gold! Regina. 戈登先生 戈登 瑞金娜
Uhh! He tricked you! How could you give him that? 他骗了你 你怎么能把那个给他
Where is he? Gone. 他在哪 他走了
Gold. He manipulated all of this. 戈登 一切都是他设计好的
Come on. He can't be that far. 快点 他一定还没走远
It's the hospital. 医院的电话
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/478046.html