《美少女的谎言》第1期:晒日光浴(在线收听

  I can not not believe Spencer Hastings actually has time to shop. 难以置信斯宾塞海斯汀 居然有时间来购物

 I mean, you 're intering for the mayor, taking classes at Holis, and redoing the barn. 你要给市长当助理 要去赫里斯上课 要装修那个储物间
 And in your leisure moments, you facebook and tweet. 空闲的时候 你还要搞校内和微博 
 You know me. 你懂的 
 I like to stay busy. 我喜欢忙碌的生活
 It's called the summer vacay, Spence. 这可是暑假 斯宾塞
 You spent yours sunning and shopping. 对你来说 暑假就是晒日光浴和购物
 Tweet ... Tweet. 我也上微博
 Did you see the paper today? 你今天看报纸了吗
 Yeah. 看了
 She's gone, but she's everywhere. 她失踪了 但却无处不在
 I can not believe it's been a year. 真不敢相信都过了一年了
 Do you remember what Ali said that night, about our secrets keeping us close? 你还记得艾莉那晚说的话吗 说秘密能让彼此更亲密什么的
 I think it was the opposite. 我觉得恰恰相反
 So! 那么
 What's the accasion? 你要买什么场合穿的衣服
 Family dinner. 家庭聚会
 We 're meeting Melissa's fiance? 我们要见梅丽莎的未婚夫
 Did Miss perfect find a Mr. Perfect? 完美小姐找到完美先生了
 He's a med student, so everyone's thrilled. 他是医学系学生 所以大家都很兴奋
 Then that's not the right top. 那就不该选这件外套
 You need to turn heads. 你得吸引住大家的目光
 Away from Melissa? please. 从梅丽莎那里抢风头 得了吧
 She does not always have to win. 她不需要总是赢家
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478284.html