《美少女的谎言》第56期:我一直守口如瓶(在线收听

How are you feeling?

你还好吗

Why are you here?

你来做什么

I'm worried about Tby, and I think you're

我很担心托比 我想也许

the only person who knows where he is.

只有你知道他现在在哪儿

Sit, Shadow.

小影 坐下

Um, h-how would I know?

我怎么会知道

Because you're one of the few people that he trusted.

你是他信任的少数人之一

Look, Emily, Toby is troubled.

艾米丽 托比有麻烦了

I'm really... afraid of what he might do.

我很担心他会做出什么不好的事

What do you mean?

什么意思

Now the police are looking for that file,

现在警察在找那份档案

and people think that he's--

而大家都认为他...

If it falls into the wrong hands, I--

如果档案落入他人之手

I don't understand.

我不明白

I would've thought you would've been relieved

我以为他消失了

that he was gone.

你会如释重负

So you've read it.

看来你看过那档案了

Your friends have shared it with you.

你的朋友都和你说了

No one's gonna tell.

我们会保密的

Well, you say that,

你当然会这么说

but secrets have a way of getting out...

但是秘密总会不胫而走

Like what Alison shared

比如艾莉森去医院看我时

when she visited me at the hospital.

就透露了不少秘密

I've kept quiet about a lot, Emily.

我一直守口如瓶 艾米丽

The least you can do is get me that file.

至少你能帮我把档案拿来

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478541.html