《美少女的谎言》第64期:我们不认识他(在线收听

I was afraid she wouldn't get it done in time for the memorial.

我还担心她来不及在纪念日前完工呢

And this was someone from your mom's gallery?

这出自你妈妈画廊的人之手吗

Right.

没错

Where is your mom?

你妈妈在哪儿呢

There's an apartment above the gallery,

画廊楼上有个公寓

So she's staying there.

她住在那里

For now.

只是暂时的

That's kind of weird, isn't it?

感觉怪怪的 是不是

Your mom moving out.

你妈妈搬出去了

Yeah, like my dad should have left.

是啊 好像该是我爸离开

That's what you'd expect.

你就盼着那样 是吧

Aria.

艾瑞亚

Hey, I'm sorry.

对不起

I didn't mean it like that.

我不是那个意思

The whole thing just...sucks.

整件事太纠结了

I know.

我懂

Did anyone call Shelly Leonard?

有人给谢莉·莱纳德打电话了吗

Done. And I told her if she plays anything depressing,

打了 我特意警告她要是胆敢奏丧曲

I will kick in her cello.

我就把她踹进她的大提琴

Oh, what about the program?

哀悼会策划的怎么样了

Almost done, but we should finish it

差不多了 不过我们得赶在

before Ali's brother gets here.

艾莉的哥哥来之前弄完

When is that?

他什么时候来

Tonight. And he wants to see us in the morning.

今晚 他明早跟咱们见面

You know what? I barely remember Jason.

我都记不清杰森什么样了

We didn't know him.

我们都不认识他

He was just Ali's older brother down the hall.

他只是客厅另一端艾莉的哥哥

Behind a closed door.

永远在一扇紧闭的门内

With his hardcore punk music vibrating the floorboards.

地板在他的硬核朋克音乐声中不断震动

How did he get into an Ivy League school?

我就纳闷他是怎么进的常春藤盟校

I don't know. It must have been affirmative action

不知道 肯定是出台了什么

for goths and emos.

哥特或硬核摇滚人士的反歧视政策

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479274.html