《美少女的谎言》第68期:我们被炒鱿鱼了(在线收听

The cops in this town have been jerking my family around for more than a year.

镇上的警察糊弄了我们全家人整整一年多

No more of that.

不能再这样下去了

I'm here to get some action.

我来这儿就是要付诸行动

And this memorial is gonna help me get it.

这次追悼会能帮我找到一些线索

Oh, and I'm adding one speaker to the program.

还有 我要加一位致辞者

Jenna Marshall?

詹娜·马歇尔

You want Jenna to speak at the dedication?

你想让詹娜在追悼会上致辞

That's right.

是的

Why?

为什么

She asked me if she could.

她主动提出来的

Jenna asked to speak?

詹娜主动提出致辞

Is there a problem?

有什么问题吗

I-it just didn't occur to us that Alison and Jenna were that close.

我们只是没觉得詹娜和艾莉森关系有那么近

Yeah, I didn't know either.

我也没想到

Jenna called and...said my sister was a lot of help to her after her accident.

詹娜打电话来说 在她发生事故之后 我妹妹给了她很多帮助

Well, concentrate on what you're gonna say.

好了 专心准备你们的致辞吧

Leave the rest of it to me.

其他的就留给我好了

Now, I'm going to have a talk with detective Wilden.

现在 我要去和威尔登侦探聊一下

And find out why they haven't located Toby yet.

问问他们为什么还没找到托比

Did we just get fired?

我们被炒了

Shh! Keep it down!

嘘 轻点

Why is he talking to Jenna?

他为什么会和詹娜讲话

I don't know.

不知道

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479278.html