《美少女的谎言》第73期:每天都在付出代价(在线收听

Jenna:You're careless and you break things,and you think you're never gonna have to pay for them.

你们不仅不负责任 还喜欢搞破坏 还觉得自己永远不用付出代价

Spencer:We are paying for it, Jenna.

我们已经得到报应了 詹娜

We're paying for it every day.

我们每天都在付出代价

Jenna:How much?

多少代价

Who's counting?

有人记账吗

Spencer:Look, you want some kind of satisfaction.

我知道你心里不平衡 想要得到补偿

I understand that.

这我能理解

But what you can't do, what I won't let you do,is to turn this dedication into some kind of club to beat up on us.

但我不会让你 把这场悼念会 变成我们的批斗会

Okay, we did love her, and what happened was terrible.

我们很爱她 她出事了大家都很难过

She deserves this memorial, and so do we.

那铜水池是她应得的 也是我们应得的

And you don't have the right to turn it into something else.

你没权把它毁了

Jenna:Alison was done with you.

艾莉森早就跟你决裂了

Did you know that?

你知道这事吗

We talked about it in the hospital.

我们在医院聊过

She told me why.

她跟我说过原因

She said she was afraid of you.

她说她很害怕你

Is that why one of you did what you did?

所以你们中的一个人要这样做

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479283.html