《美少女的谎言》第76期:他是嫌疑犯(在线收听

Cop:You'll find this interesting.

你们会对此感兴趣的

Jason:We're having a look in Toby Cavanaugh's locker.

我们在检查托比·加瓦诺的柜子

Why? Do you think he's hiding in there?

为什么 你觉得他藏在里面吗

He's a suspect.

他是个嫌疑犯

Jason:Well, your investigation better turn up more than Toby Cavanaugh's old gym socks.

希望你的调查结果不仅仅是托比·加瓦诺的几双旧袜子

Cop:You made it quite clear the other day you weren't happy with the pace of the investigation.

前几天你就表明了你对调查速度的不满

You said you wanted action.

你说希望我们能有所行动

I'm trying to give that to you.

我正在努力

Jason:Yeah, you've got nothing.

是的 而且你一无所获

Jason:I realized that yesterday.

我昨天就意识到了

You know, sometimes, Jason,we withhold information on the progress of an investigation to avoid any interruptions.

你知道吗 杰森 有时候 我们在调查中隐瞒信息是为了避免干扰

Jason:The only reason you're tearing this kid's locker apart is because he's not around to object.

你现在可以翻这孩子柜子的唯一理由 就是他不在这儿 无法表示抗议

Cop:Toby Cavanaugh called your sister's cell phone the night she disappeared.

托比·加瓦诺在你妹妹 失踪的那晚给她打过电话

I checked the phone records. She took the call.

我查过电话记录 她接了他的电话

Emily:Toby called Alison the night she died?

艾莉森出事的那晚 托比给她打过电话

Cop:He did.Or somebody else did using his phone.

是的 或是别人用他的电话打的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479286.html