《美少女的谎言》第98期:阿历克斯是好人(在线收听

Spencer:Oh, my god. This requires closing a door.

这件事还需要关起门来说

Maybe I should just walk home.

也许我真该自己走回家

Mother:Remember that weekend when your father

还记得你爸周末带你和梅丽莎

took you and melissa to D.C.? I stayed behind.

去华盛顿特区时 而我晚来一步的事吗

Spencer:Yeah...

记得

Mother:I said I had to work all weekend,

我说我周末都得工作

But that wasn't the truth.

其实这不是真的

I spent most of friday drunk.

我周五喝得伶仃大醉

Sunday I was hung over.

周日我宿醉

Saturday I don't remember at all.

周六我不记得发生什么了

Spencer:Okay, I think I actuallychanged my mind.

我改主意了 我不要听了

I really don't need to know.

我没必要知道

Mother:I started at the club friday morning.

这得从周五早上俱乐部开始说起

It was empty.There wasn't a soul to talk to,

俱乐部空荡荡的 没个能聊天的人

So I ordered a sidecar,

我点了一杯边车

Then another and another.

然后一杯接一杯

By the time lunch rolled around,

午饭时间时

I'd walked through a trellis

我经过一个花棚

and couldn't find my shoes.

把鞋给弄丢了

It was Alex's first week there.

那是阿历克斯在那儿上班的第一周

He kindly listened to me spill my guts,

他好心地听着我的倾诉

And later poured me into a cab.

然后把我送进了计程车

With my shoes.

还找到了我的鞋

Spencer:Why were you spilling you guys to Alex?

你为什么向艾利克斯倾诉

Mother:I had a doctor's appointment before I went there.

在那之前我去看医生

They removed a lump from my breast.

医生从我胸腔中取出了一个肿瘤

I was feeling a little overwhelmed...

我有一点不知所措

And powerless.

很无力

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479781.html