《美少女的谎言》第3季第17期:梦娜活该被关(在线收听

Your friend Mona deserves to be drawn and quartered.

你朋友梦娜活该被关起来

And given what she's done, I understand you want to punish her.

她做了那些事 我理解你希望她得到惩罚

That's not why I came here.

我不是因为这个来的

I just lost it.

我只是失控了

I've done worse.

我不比你强

I once threw a bowl of soup

有次我去探望我父亲

across the room when visiting my dad.

我气得把一碗汤摔在了房间里

In a place much like this. Worse.

也是这样一个地方 但条件差多了

Your dad was in the nut house? For years.

你爸也呆过精神病院吗 呆了几年

He checked out of my life when I was ten,

他在我十岁离开了我

Traded our family room for the chaos inside his head.

他发病时 毁了我们家房子

He made your friend down the hall seem downright chatty.

跟他比起来 你那个朋友要好多了

She won't even apologize.

她都不跟我道歉

Then you have to accept that, Hanna.

那汉娜你要学会去接受

You've lost someone whom you trusted.

你失去了一个曾经信任的人

And then you might be grieving for the Mona

然后你可能会与过去一样

you didn't know as much as for the one you did.

同情这个陌生的梦娜

I'm getting really tired of losing people.

我不想再失去任何人了

And this is particularly

那么这就会更难

hard because Mona's right in front of you.

因为梦娜还在你面前

In clinical terms, we call it "Ambiguous loss."

这在临床术语中称作"模糊性失去感"

What?

什么东西

There's been a death, but it doesn't involve a body.

一种死亡形态 但人其实还活着

Like when a soldier goes missing,

就像一名失踪的士兵

Or a relative slips into dementia.

或者不知不觉中变成痴呆的亲人

They're gone, but yet, still here.

他们离开了你 但人还在

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479849.html