《美少女的谎言》第3季第59期:托比不会伤害我的(在线收听

Finally. Let's go.

你终于来了 走吧

Uh--hey, let me introduce you to the art of conversation.

要不要给你演示下如何与人交谈

"Hi! How was your day?"

你好 今天过得怎么样

"My day was fine. How was yours?"

不错 你呢

I'm sorry. I just want to leave.

抱歉 我只是想快点离开

I should say hi to Ted.

我要和泰德打个招呼

Uh, can we not?

别和他打招呼行吗

That goober is literally trying to be my best friend.

那呆子一天到晚都在跟我套近乎

Hanna, being kind and decent doesn't make Ted a "goober".

汉娜 那叫有教养 不叫呆

I know. It's the fact that he says "howdy"

好吧 但他还跟我说"你好哟亲"

and wears clothes made of roadkill.

穿的衣服还那么廉价

What is up with you?

怎么了

Well, now that you mention it, I'm goober's date tonight.

既然你想知道 我今晚要和笨蛋约会

What? When did this happen?

什么 怎么会这样

He called this morning. And you said yes?!

他早上邀请我的 你竟然同意了

No. Mom. I-- I'm sorry, you can't go.

妈妈 抱歉 但你不能去

Why not?

为什么

Because I'm going to be there, and that'll be weird.

因为我也会在场 那太诡异了

Hanna, you're not ten years old,

汉娜 你不小了

we don't need to hold hands.

不用一直跟着我

But I thought it might be nice if we could drive together.

不过我希望我们能一起出门

No, we can't, because....

不行 因为

Toby's picking me up.

托比会来接我

he's taking me to the dance.

我和他一起去舞会

Why is Spencer's boyfriend taking you to the dance?

为什么斯宾塞的男友会和你一起去

Is this about you wanting to hurt Caleb?

你想以此刺激凯勒吗

No, it's--

不是

there's this...guy, another volunteer,

是另一名志愿者

And he just won't take no for an answer,

无论我怎么拒绝都没用

so I thought if I take Toby,

所以我想 如果和托比一起

then maybe he'll finally leave me alone.

他就不会来烦我了

Is this something I should be concerned about?

我该为此担心吗

No. He's just some do-gooder creep.

没事的 他就是个乐善好施的怪人

He's harmless.

不会伤害我的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/480268.html