《美少女的谎言》第3季第67期:你的钱哪来的?(在线收听

Did everything go okay at work today?

今天工作顺利吗

Yeah. No.

顺利 不顺利

Not at all, actually.

其实一点都不顺利

I dropped two light meters, I switched out a wrong lens

我摔了两个测光器 换错了一个镜头

and I punctured her mounts.

还弄坏了她的镜头转接环

Really? Yeah.

真的吗 真的

What happened?

怎么搞的

Well, I was a little distracted...

我有点心不在焉

by what I found in your sock drawer.

因为我发现了你放袜子的抽屉里的东西

It that why you ran out of here today?

这就是你今天忽然离开的原因吗

Yeah. I didn't know what to say.

是的 我不知道该说什么好

I can see how that might look... pretty bad.

我知道这情形看上去不太好

Ezra, where did that money come from?

以斯拉 那些钱是哪里来的

I sold a car my grandfather left me.

我把我祖父留给我的一辆车给卖了

A sixty-seven jag.

一辆67年的捷豹

I was hoping to restore it one day,

我本来希望有一天能把它赎回来

but now someone else has it

但现在被别人买走了

and I have a sock drawer with no socks.

所以我装袜子的抽屉就用来装别的了

And they paid you in cash?

他们付的现金吗

Yeah, I let the guy pay

是的 我同意这个人付现金的

me in cash so he could have a break on taxes.

这样他可以省去不少税钱

Um, o-okay. Why didn't you just tell me that?

好吧 那你为什么不告诉我呢

Well, I didn't think you'd be going through my sock drawer.

我没想到你会去翻我的抽屉

I wasn't going through your sock drawer--

我没去翻你的抽屉

Because it's embarrassing.

因为太丢人了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/480276.html