《美少女的谎言》第3季第69期:你可能是嫌疑人(在线收听

Morning, Hanna. Is your mom home? Why?

早安 汉娜 你妈在吗 有事吗

Cause I'm not supposed to talk to you without a guardian present.

监护人不在场的情况下 我不能跟你谈话

Like that's stopped you before.

你之前有照做过吗

Do me a favor tell your mom we need you to come in for a blood sample.

麻烦转告你母亲 带你来警局做血样检测

Why do you need my blood?

为什么要验我的血

We have new evidence in the Dilaurentis case,

迪劳伦提斯的案子有了新证据

and the family wants answers.

受害者家属希望早日能结案

And since the blood on that anklet

而脚链上的血迹

doesn't match the guy who's locked up.

与嫌疑人的血样不吻合

What, so you think it's my blood?

所以你怀疑是我的血吗

O-negative, same type as yours.

阴型O型血 跟你的一样

Yeah, and probably a billion other people.

是啊 但上亿人都是这个血型

The billion other people weren't

但那些人不会

slipping notes under a woman's hospital bracelet.

从一位女士的病历手镯里偷纸条

You have no proof that I did that.

你没证据证明那是我做的

Multiple witnesses saw you coming out of that room, Hanna.

汉娜 有几个目击者看到你从病房出来

Well, they're wrong.

他们看错了

My blood is not on your evidence.

我的血型并不能说明什么

Then why do you look so scared?

那你为何那么惊慌

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/480278.html