《美少女的谎言》第3季第86期:和两个人约会(在线收听

Did you get my message? Where were you?

你收到我的短信了吗 你刚刚在哪里

Uh, I had to help Hanna with something.

我刚刚 给汉娜帮点忙

Where are you?

你在哪里呢

At the brew. - You're still on your date?

我在咖啡店 -你还在约会啊

No, not that one, but, um...

不 不是那个了 但...

I think I may be on a second one.

我应该算是在和另一个人约会

Hold on. What happened to the first one?

等等 第一个约会对象怎么了

It ended.

结束了

I mean, it was nice, but...

我是说 其实挺好的 但是...

he ate ice cream like your father.

他吃冰淇淋的样子和你爸一模一样

He scraped the sides

他也是从边上开始吃

and left a big mound in the middle?

然后把中间堆得高高的吗

Yes!

就是那样

Mom! Come on, that's not a reason to end a date.

妈妈 拜托 这不能当作否决他的理由吧

I know, it's not. You're right.

我知道 不能这样 你说得没错

And he's perfectly lovely,

他真的很好

and I can totally see why the website linked us up.

我完全理解为何网站把我俩配对

Okay, what's the problem, then?

那么 问题在哪里呢

Problem is, there is no problem.

问题就是没有任何问题

He's the right choice.

他就是我的最佳选择

He's the choice I would have made at 19,

他是我在十九岁时就会选择的人

but I think I... maybe should be open to more...

但我觉得 也许我现在可以尝试...

possibilities.

更多的可能性

I don't believe this.

真不敢相信

Mom, two dates in one night?

妈妈 一晚上两个约会

Yeah, you are definitely wearing a scarf next time.

你下次约会务必围个围巾

I'm done with scarves.

我再也不围围巾了

Do you want them?

你想要吗

Mom, can we just--

妈妈 我们能不能

can we talk about this tomorrow? I'm exhausted.

我们能明天再聊这个吗 我累死了

God! You used to be so much more fun.

上帝 你以前比现在有趣多了

And then I grew up. Go to bed, mom.

所以说我长大了 睡了 妈妈

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/480358.html