《美少女的谎言》第3季第95期:像窃贼一样(在线收听

Oh. We're not open.

我们还没开门迎客

First show's at six-thirty.

第一场六点半开始

Oh. I was just coming by for

我只是顺道来拿

a schedule for the film festival.

电影节的时间表

Sure. Yeah.

行 拿去吧

Some...great stuff comin' up.

众多精彩 敬请期待

Lot of that's not on DVD. Thanks.

很多是影碟上没有的内容 谢谢

It's funny, I've been coming to this theater my whole life,

想想真有趣 我一直光顾这个影院

and I never thought of it as having an address or a number.

却从没想过这里会有个地址或电话

You just say, "I'm going to the movies",

只要说"我去看电影"

and everybody knew what you meant.

所有人都知道指的是哪里

Yeah. Like when you say you're going to church.

教堂也是一样

Yeah, I guess so.

我想也是

Anything else I can help you with?

还有什么事吗

I'm usually pretty good figuring out passwords.

我向来很擅长破解密码的

That's because most people don't want good passwords--

因为大多数人并不想要安全的密码

They want passwords they can remember.

只想要好记的

Passwords keep you from going in the front door.

密码将你拒之门外

I like to look for an open window,

而我会找一扇开着的窗户

Something that allows you to get into the system

一个能让你进入系统

and unlock things from the other side.

却不被察觉的窗口

Like a burglar. That's the idea.

就像窃贼一样 的确

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/480826.html