《美少女的谎言》第3季第109期:不欢而散(在线收听

So they're coming back to a party at Rosewood?

他们回玫瑰镇来参加派对吗

You never know what you're gonna get.

你永远都不知道你会得到什么

People either love you

他人要么爱你

or they don't remember your name.

要么与你形同陌路

Look at Jason--

就说杰森吧

He won't return my phone calls, and we dated for how long?

我们曾恋爱过那么久 现在他都不回我电话

Jason's just going through a really rough time right now.

杰森这段时间很难熬

Apparently.

显然是的

Wait. I've been here before.

等等 我以前来过这

We both have. This is Noel Kahn's cabin.

我们都来过 这是诺埃尔·卡恩的小屋

Yeah, Eric does have a little brother, doesn't he?

埃里克的弟弟 对吧

Tell me, does douchebaggery run in the family?

这家有什么惹到你们的讨厌鬼吗

Is Noel gonna be here?

诺埃尔会来吗

I'm betting he doesn't think we are. Something wrong?

他肯定想不到我们要来 怎么了

No. Nothing. Just... weird history with Noel.

没什么 和诺埃尔有些纠结的往事

What kind of weird history? They used to date.

什么纠结往事 他俩以前约会过

I wouldn't exactly call it-- it ended really badly.

我才不觉得是约会 最后不欢而散

Oh, so it does run in the family.

看来这家的确有个讨厌鬼

Listen, I understand the hex of the ex, believe me.

我理解旧情人的尴尬

But Noel's gonna be one of two hundred people at this party,

即使他出现了 他也只不过是

If he even shows.

这宴会上众多过客之一

And we drove all this way,

我们大老远赶来

so I say we go in, find Steven and give him your application,

就该进去 把申请表交给斯蒂文

and if it's totally awkward we can bail, okay?

太尴尬的话我们就离开 好吗

Cece Drake.

茜茜·德雷克

And I brought friends.

我带了两个朋友

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/480840.html