《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第4期:通过出卖获得酬劳(在线收听

Okay, everyone, over here for the tour please.

好了 参观者注意 请到这边集合

We--we really need to go on this thing?

我们真的要跟着继续参观

I know a place nearby.

我知道附近有个地方

Killer pancakes.

那儿的薄饼棒极了

You mean bail on the tour?

你是说溜走不参观了

Only if you want.

如果你想的话

I want.

当然想

All right.

好吧

Give those back. I need them.

还回来 我需要它们

This way, over here.

走这边 就在那

Aria finally called me this morning.

今天早上艾瑞亚终于打给我了

Is she still mad at me?

她还在生我的气吗

She's not mad, she's hurting.

她没有生气 她只是很伤心

But she sounded okay.

但听声音 她好像还不错

Distant.

有点心不在焉

Are we still going to Spencer's later?

等会儿我们还是去斯宾塞家吗

It was so weird.

太奇怪了

I called her cell and her mom answered.

我打给她的手机 她妈妈接的电话

There's no visitors

不允许探访

and she's not gonna be in school for a while.

最近她也不会来学校

Probably for the best.

也许这样最好

I saw Fitz's car in the teacher's parking lot.

我在教师停车场看到费兹的车了

Wait, he's back?

等下 他回来了

So he just goes to New York to collect

所以他去纽约拿了巨额酬劳

the big, fat check for selling us out.

通过出卖我们赚的酬劳

And then what, comes back here to gloat?

然后回到这里对着我们幸灾乐祸吗

I wish you would have told me this before I bought tickets.

你应该在我买票之前就告诉我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489290.html