《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第5期:冒失的亲吻(在线收听

Don't get up.

别起来了

I don't want to accidentally run into your mouth again.

我不想再冒冒失失地亲你一次

Is that what that was?

只是冒失地亲上了而已

Look, it wasn't supposed to happen.

那根本不该发生

And it's not going to ever again.

而且也不会再发生了

I promise.

我保证

I'm sure Travis will be glad to hear that.

特拉维斯听到了肯定会很高兴

After court, when I passed the two of you talking,

下庭后我经过你们 你们当时在谈话

it seemed like there was a look.

你们的眼神很不一般

Do you have a minute to sit?

能坐一会儿吗

You know, I actually just came to apologize.

我只是过来道歉的

I just-- I thought it would be weird

我只是觉得

if I saw you and I didn't say anything.

看到你了却什么也不说会很奇怪

Is there anything else you want to talk about?

那你还有什么事想说的吗

No. I'm good.

没有 都说完了

Well, there's a couple of things I'd like to ask you.

那我有几件事想问你

Please sit.

请坐

What do you know about this?

你知道这个吗

I've never seen this before.

我从来没见过

You recognize the handwriting?

那你认识这个笔记吗

Why don't you open it up, read the note inside?

不如你打开来 看看里面说了什么

It might look familiar.

你也许会觉得眼熟

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489291.html