《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第11期:唱红脸白脸(在线收听

Toby, hey, please I really, really need to talk to you.

托比 拜托了 我需要和你谈谈

I'm starting to worry because I haven't heard from you.

没你的消息 我很担心

I just need you to tell me that I'm not,

我需要你告诉我 我不是

like, a horrible person.

一个可怕的人

How come I don't hear any running water?

为什么我没听到水声呢

Hanna,

汉娜

I know what you did.

我知道你做了什么

And I am not amused.

我一点都不觉得有趣

Since when is getting a skinny latte a crime?

喝脱脂拿铁什么时候成犯罪了

We're not here to joke around, Hanna.

我们不是来开玩笑的 汉娜

Gabe, what is she talking about?

加布 她在说什么呢

It won't be hard for me to match your handwriting to the note.

对比你的和信上的字迹并不难

When I do, I'll have to bring you down for questioning.

如果一致 我就有问题要问你了

Hanna, if there's anything else you have to say

汉娜 如果关于那封信

about the note, now is the time.

你还有什么要说的 趁现在快说吧

She's not going to find anything.

她不会有任何发现的

I swear, I didn't write it.

我发誓 不是我写的

"Good cop, bad cop," I thought that would do the job,

唱红脸白脸的把戏 我以为会有用

but she's one tough little cookie.

但她真是个难搞的姑娘

I kind of like her.

我倒有点喜欢她了

We arrested her mother and we were wrong.

我们错误地逮捕了她妈妈

And we put that family through hell.

我们毁了那个家庭

My gut tells me that she's trying to do the same thing.

我的直觉告诉我她想以牙还牙

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489297.html