《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第13期:心碎逃避(在线收听

You don't want to continue the tradition?

你不想继续这个传统对吗

I got into Berklee College of Music.

我被伯克利音乐学院录取了

Wow. That's amazing.

太棒了

Yeah, well, my parents don't think

但我父母觉得

music is the kind of thing you study.

音乐不是什么正经学科

What about you?

你呢

I-- I love music.

我 我很喜欢音乐

You know what I mean.

你知道我是什么意思

You clearly didn't come here to look at a college.

你肯定不是来这儿看学校的

Um, some jerk just broke my heart into,

有个混蛋让我的心

like, 30,000 million pieces.

碎成了300亿片

That's a lot.

这可真不少

Tell me about it.

可不是吗

Anyway, so, yeah, he's back home and that's why I'm here.

然后 他回家了所以我就来了这儿

Just needed to disappear for a little bit, I guess.

我想消失一段时间平复一下

That doesn't seem right.

这可不对

He's the jerk, but you're the one in exile?

他做错了事 而却是你被流放

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

难道不应该反过来吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489299.html