《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第26期:父母的爱(在线收听

Are we going to have to lock you in your room at night?

需要我们晚上把你锁在你的房间里吗

Mom, I'm sorry.

妈 抱歉

It was really, really important.

我出去是因为有很重要的事

More important than staying sober?

比保持清醒还要重要吗

No.

不是的

Were you out looking for drugs?

你是出去找毒品吗

What? Mom, no.

什么 不是的 妈

The drawer was open.

抽屉开着呢

Did you-- give me your phone.

你... 把你的手机给我

What does "SOS" mean?

SOS是什么意思

And why were you meeting up at Emily's?

你们为什么要去艾米丽家见面

Hanging out with your friends,

跟你的朋友一起玩

that's what was so important?

就那么重要吗

I'm about ready to throw my hands up.

我都想放弃了

You keep flirting with disaster no matter

不论我怎么努力想保护你

how hard we try to protect you.

你还是一直去惹麻烦

Maybe you should stop.

那就省省吧

It's about a quarter past sarcasm, Spencer.

这句话挖苦的有点过了 斯宾塞

You want to try another tone?

你要不要换种口气跟我说话

I'm not being sarcastic.

我不是挖苦你

You and Dad said that you covered for me

你跟爸爸说那年夏天我第一次

that summer when I was first using.

吸毒的时候你们帮我掩盖过去了

What did you mean?

这是什么意思

Because I still don't remember.

因为我至今仍不记得当时的事

Consider it a blessing.

还是不记得的好

I'm going to bed.

我要去睡觉了

I suggest you do the same.

我建议你也去睡吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489312.html