《美少女的谎言》第4季第23集 第1期:面对现实(在线收听

So wait. You think that Paige gave that note to the police?

慢着 你们觉得是佩奇把纸条交给警方的

We don't think, we know.

不是觉得 我们确定

I mean it was her handwriting and her stationery.

那是她的笔迹和信纸

Em, have you spoken to her yet?

艾米 你跟她谈过了吗

She's in Maine visiting family.

她去缅因州探亲了

You guys, if the police know that Ali is alive--

如果警方知道艾莉还活着...

Then we're all gonna get dragged in that precinct.

那咱们都会被带去警局

Honestly, I'm a lot more worried about Alison than I'm about us.

说真的 比起我们 我更担心艾莉森

So what are we gonna say when the cops ask

警方问起艾莉坟墓里是谁的尸骨时

whose bones are in Ali's grave?

我们要怎么说

That we don't know.

说我们不知道啊

You guys, if the cops are gonna question anybody,

警方要问讯谁的话

it's gonna be me.

那也是我

I'm the one who Ali's mom saw with that shovel.

艾莉妈妈看到的那个拿着铁锹的人是我

But Ali's alive, Spencer.

但艾莉还活着 斯宾塞

Yeah, and somebody else isn't.

是啊 但有人死了

And I'm the one who might have bashed

我才是那个可能一铁锹砸死了

in the skull of a stranger.

一个陌生人的人

Okay, you really need to eat something.

好了 你真得吃点东西了

Hanna, give her your cookie.

汉娜 把你的饼干给她

You give her your cookie. I'm hungry.

怎么不把你的给她 我很饿

Aria, face it.

艾瑞亚 面对现实吧

That's why Ali's mom has been stalking us

这就是自打梦娜陷入困境别无选择后

ever since Mona put on a straitjacket.

艾莉的妈妈就一直跟踪我们的原因

Okay, let's back up for a second.

好了 我们往回倒一点

I get that Mrs. DiLaurentis is really scary,

我明白迪劳伦提斯太太很吓人

but I'm not buying that she's the devil.

但我不信她就是A

I agree.

我同意

"A" Knows Ali's alive.

A知道艾莉还活着

If she knew that why would she waste her energy torturing us

如果她知道 为什么浪费精力折磨我们

instead of bringing her daughter back home?

而不是带女儿回家呢

Maybe because she thinks Ali won't be safe

也许是因为她认为除非我锒铛入狱

until I'm behind bars.

不然艾莉都不安全

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489313.html