《美少女的谎言》第4季第23集 第6期:不是约会的吃饭(在线收听

Hey, how's it going?

最近怎么样

Uh, it's going.

就这样呗

Wow, I thought I had a lot of homework.

你的作业居然比我的还多

It's a job.

那是工作

The library, they hire a couple of students every year.

图书馆每年都会招些学生帮忙

I'm gonna be late.

我要迟到了

Excuse me.

借过一下

Hey, Travis, wait.

特拉维斯 等等

Look, I'm really sorry about the other night.

那晚的事我真的很抱歉

It's not that I didn't have a good time.

那晚我不是不开心

I just-- I've had a lot going on.

我只是 只是事多烦心

It kind of seems like you've always got a lot going on.

你好像一直都有很多事

Well, can we have a do-over?

我们能再约一次吗

You, me, tomorrow night?

明晚 就我们俩

We don't even have to call it a date.

都不用把它当做是约会

We can just eat at the same time across from each other.

只是面对面一起吃饭而已

I can't. I'm busy.

不行 我很忙

Oh, okay.

好吧

I guess I'll see you later.

那等会儿见

What are you talking about?

你在说什么

People have to eat.

是人都要吃饭

I thought we agreed to do finger foods

我们不是已经说好了

before the speeches, Michael.

要在演讲前提供小点心吗 迈克尔

Ashley, check in there.

艾什莉 找找那儿

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489318.html