《美少女的谎言》第4季第23集 第13期:丢了工作(在线收听

Dean?

迪恩

Um, hello?

醒醒

Job description? Get up.

你的职责是什么 快起来

I'm sorry. I must have fallen asleep.

对不起 我一定是不小心睡着了

Yes, you must have on top of my daughter

对 你睡在我女儿身上

which strikes me as just a little inappropriate.

让我觉得非常不合适

Mom, what is going on?

妈妈 怎么回事

That was my question.

我才要问你呢

But I don't need an answer.

但我不需要答案

You can start packing.

你可以收拾行李了

I think this arrangement has lost its appeal.

我想这份协定已经没有法律效力了

What? Mom, nothing happened.

什么 妈妈 什么都没发生

You can spend tonight in the barn,

你今晚可以留在谷仓里

but tomorrow will be your last day.

但明天就得走人

I'm sorry you feel that way.

很抱歉

I'm sorry I didn't listen to my husband

我真后悔没听我老公的

and hire the 60-year-old Scottish woman

雇那个满身尿布味的60岁

with the diaper breath.

苏格兰女人

Mom. Mom, he was just reading to me.

妈妈 妈妈 他只是在给我读书

You read perfectly well for yourself.

我想你自己的阅读能力已经足够了

Good night, Dean.

晚安 迪恩

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489325.html