《美少女的谎言》第4季第23集 第15期:缺乏安全感(在线收听

And we need a reason to be in there

我们要有借口去那儿

so I volunteered all four of us.

所以我给我们四个人都报名了

Morning, Hanna.

早上好 汉娜

Girls.

姑娘们

I'm guessing you told your friends about the anonymous tip.

我想你已经告诉了你的朋友们匿名信的事

Look, I don't want to give you guys any false hope.

我不想让你们燃起的希望又落空

Alison's probably not alive,

艾莉森也许不是活着

but if she is, after all this time...

但如果她活着 过了这么久

there's going to be a lot of questions,

会有很多问题

starting with who's the dead girl in her grave.

首先就是她坟墓里的女孩到底是谁

If you guys have any thoughts, you know where to find me.

如果你们有任何想法 知道在哪儿能找到我

So what time does your mom want us to be there?

你妈妈想让我们几点到

Mom? What are you doing?

妈妈 你在干什么呢

Where have you been?

你去哪儿了

The Brew.

咖啡馆

Why are you going through my drawers?

你为什么翻我的床头柜

When I gave Dean his final check,

我付迪恩最后的工资时

he said that you've been sleeping downstairs

他说你睡在楼下

because you don't feel safe up here.

因为你在这儿没有安全感

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489327.html