《美少女的谎言》第4季第23集 第20期:落跑新娘(在线收听

Hey, have you seen Mrs. DiLaurentis?

你看到迪劳伦提斯夫人了吗

I'll tell her you're looking for her.

我会转告她说你在找她

I'm not. I'm just--

我没找她 我只是

I'm trying to avoid her.

我想要避开她

Okay.

You trying to pull off

你是想来

some kind of runaway bride thing, or...?

上演一出落跑新娘吗

No, look, me and my friends are trying

不是 我和我的朋友想要

to get into her bedroom without her knowing.

悄悄地溜进她的卧室 又不让她知道

So if you see her could you just, like, stall her?

所以如果你看到她 能不能想办法拖延她

Okay. Well, I'm not sure

好 但是我不能肯定

if she and I have a whole lot to chit-chat about.

我们俩是否有很多话可以闲聊

Please.

拜托你了

Look, we just have to get one thing

我们只是要去拿一样东西

and then we'll be out of there.

然后我们就会离开

We've been trying to get upstairs

我们已经好几次

- a couple of times , but -- - Hanna,

-试着去楼上 但 -汉娜

is this the sort of thing

这种事情

that's eventually going to involve a police line-up?

最终是不是都会涉及到警察

Hey, can you help me back up?

能帮我倒车吗

Yeah. Just give me a second.

好 等一会

Yeah.

Look, the thing is

事情是这样的

there's stuff I haven't mentioned.

有些事我没告诉过你

You don't have to tell me.

你不必告诉我

You had me at "Could you."

我可以帮你

Are you ready?

准备好了吗

Just bring it back.

倒车吧

Keep it coming.

继续退

Keep coming.

继续退

Keep coming.

继续退

Keep coming.

继续退

Good.

可以了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489332.html