《美少女的谎言》第4季第23集 第21期:不再伤心(在线收听

Is the mother-of-the-bride allowed back here?

新娘的妈妈可以来这吗

When I saw you on the runway,

我看着你跑掉的时候

it took my breath away.

心疼得让我窒息

I was kind of glad your father wasn't here,

还好你爸爸当时不在场

'cause when he starts crying,

因为他一开始哭

I start bawling and I would have embarrassed you even more.

我也会开始痛哭 就会让你更丢脸

You don't embarrass me.

你没让我丢脸

Good.

那就好

I know I may never get to hear what happened with Ezra,

我知道你也许不会告诉我你和以斯拉的事

but I do know that he broke your heart.

但是我知道他伤了你的心

And if I was to tell you

如果要我说

that sometimes what seems like an ending

有时事情貌似结束了

- turns out to be-- - Mom?

-结果却 -妈妈

I'm not--

我还没

I'm not ready to hear this.

我还没准备好听这些话

When I met your father we were teenagers

我遇到你的爸爸的时候 我们都还是青少年

and I never expected to be with anyone else.

我从来没想过跟别人在一起

Never.

从来没有

But then one day, things change,

但是后来有一天 一切都变了

and it's over.

我们就结束了

And I'd be lying if I said

我如果说自己现在不伤心了

it doesn't still hurt.

那肯定是骗人的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489333.html