《美少女的谎言》第4季第24集 第7期:关心妹妹(在线收听

I've always looked out for my sister.

我一直很关心我妹妹

So when I ran into her boyfriend in London,

在伦敦碰到她男友的时候

and he said she missed me, I decided to come home.

他说她想我了 我就决定回来了

Miss Hastings, do you mind if I record this?

海斯汀小姐 我可以录像吗

I should probably ask my mom about that.

我应该先征求一下我妈妈的意见

Your wife is on her way.

你妻子正在往这赶

She knows I'm here, right?

她知道我在这 对吧

She has got enough to worry about with Spencer missing.

斯宾塞失踪了 她一定很着急

Do you have any idea where your daughter is?

你知道你女儿去哪了吗

If I did, would I be sitting here talking with you?

如果我知道 我还会在这吗

Is that something they taught you in law school?

这一手是你在法学院学的吧

To answer questions with questions?

以其人之道还治其人之身

You're not a parent, are you?

你没当过父亲吧

See, the only reason I'm talking to you

我跟你讲话的唯一目的

is because my daughter is missing.

就是弄清楚我女儿哪去了

So why don't you tell me what you're doing to find her.

应该是你告诉我你要怎么找到她

You've got cash, a passport, and a plane ticket.

这里有一些钱 护照还有机票

We need to leave for the airport in an hour.

一小时之后我们要赶去机场

Thank you.

谢谢

You guys, we can't let her leave, again.

我们不能再让她离开了

Then we have to put together the pieces.

那我们得搞清楚到底是怎么回事

Tonight.

就今晚

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489344.html