《美少女的谎言》第5季第1集 第2期:中枪(在线收听

Hi, the guy who just got shot

您好 刚刚在哈德森银行中枪的人

at Bank and Hudson is Ezra Fitz.

叫做以斯拉·费兹

Yeah, I think that you should send a cop

对 我建议派警官前往医院

to the hospital because I saw what happened,

因为我目睹了事情的经过

and I don't think this was a random thing.

而且我相信这事绝非意外

Well, yeah, but he might not be safe

对 但他可能并不安全

so you better go fast.

所以最好快点过去

Are they sending somebody?

他们派人过去了吗

Yeah, I heard her typing.

派了 我听到她打字的声

Look, they're probably on their way.

他们可能已经在路上了

Are we sure that we want to split up?

我们真要分头行动吗

A wise commander takes measures

聪明的指挥官总会设法

to always let his opponent react

让对手的反应

to the wrong set of circumstances.

朝不利的方向发展

And in 400 BC--

在公元前400年

Okay, Spencer, we get it. We're decoys.

停 斯宾塞 我们懂的 我们是诱饵

We don't need a history lesson.

不用给我们上历史课

There's no art to this war, Spencer.

这场战争毫无艺术可言 斯宾塞

You've read Sun Tzu?

你读过《孙子兵法》

Okay, let's go.

我们走

Wait.

等等

Just in case.

以防万一

We'll give you 10 minutes, okay,

你们有十分钟的时间

and then we're making the call.

然后我们就会打电话

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489372.html