《美少女的谎言》第5季第1集 第9期:无法思考的状态(在线收听

They don't open up the place until noon.

这里中午才开门

What was that?

什么声音

Spencer's stomach.

斯宾塞的肚子

Sorry, I haven't had anything to eat

抱歉 我在婚纱秀吃了个小蛋糕后

since a petit four at the bridal show.

就没再吃过东西了

Come on, let's raid the concession stand.

来吧 我们突袭小卖部

You think that it's still gonna be stocked?

你认为还会有存货吗

Spence, we need to get you some food.

斯宾塞 我们得让你吃点东西

I'm literally at the point where I cannot think.

我已经进入了无法思考的状态

Well, I guess Nutty Chews can count as a protein

我想巧克力块可以视为蛋白质

and Gummy Bears as a fruit.

而小熊软糖可以视为水果

I don't care, I was so hungry

我不管了 我饿到

I was about to eat the foam out of those seat cushions.

几乎要把座垫里的泡棉给吃了

I saw that episode.

我看过那集

Me, too.

我也是

That lady went through three couches in a year.

那位女士一年吃了三个沙发

What show is this?

什么节目

Freaky Foodies.

奇葩美食家

Have you seen it?

你看过吗

Spencer's obsessed.

斯宾塞很着迷

What and you're not?

什么 难道你不着迷吗

We watched that entire marathon together.

我们一起把整个马拉松看完的

Oh, my God, remember that guy who ate the dryer sheets?

天啊 记得吃干吸纸的那人吗

Ew, that was so gross.

恶心死了

I need to find a better place to make a call.

我得找个更合适的地方打个电话

Who do you need to talk to?

你要跟谁讲电话

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489379.html