《美少女的谎言》第5季第1集 第13期:以暴制暴(在线收听

I gave away my get out of town free card

我把那张"救命牌"

to someone who needed it more than I did.

给了比我更需要它的人

Ali, who needs more help than you do right now?

艾莉 现在还有谁你比更需要帮助

It doesn't matter.

这不重要

It does to us.

对我们来说重要

Look, Ali, either you trust us or you don't.

艾莉 相不相信我们随便你

No more secrets, Ali.

不要再有秘密了 艾莉

You were wrong before.

你之前错了

They didn't keep us together.

他会让我们产生分裂的

We can argue about this in the cab.

我们出租车上再讨论这件事吧

Okay? Let's grab our stuff and go.

好吗 我们先拿好东西走吧

Come on.

But we have to hurry.

得抓紧时间

Who's out there?

是谁

Couldn't have picked a better place

这里真是结束你们的

to end your story.

最佳之处了

Shana?

莎娜

Shana?

莎娜

I thought I locked you all together at the lodge.

我还以为把你们都锁在小屋里了

But I guess you were late to the party, Alison.

不过你好像错过了好戏啊 艾莉森

So much for fighting fire with fire.

你们真是以暴制暴啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489383.html