《美少女的谎言》第5季第2集 第7期:安全感(在线收听

Hey, you there...

对了...

I was thinking maybe you wanna sleep downstairs tonight,

我猜你可能想今晚谁楼下吧

you won't have to be in here by yourself.

你不必一个人呆在这里

It's okay, Dad.

没关系 爸爸

I've been dreaming about this moment for a long time-

我盼这一刻很久了

Sleeping in my own bed.

睡在自己的床上

I understand... I just...

我明白...我只是...

I don't think I can ever let you out of my sight again.

我没法让你再一次离开我的视线了

Have you heard from mom?

你有妈妈的消息吗

Ah, your brother and I had been trying to reach her,

你哥和我都在努力联系她

I can't say I'm not worried, because I am.

老实说 我挺担心

I'm sure she's fine.

她肯定会没事的

Alison,

艾莉森

I know this is maybe asking for too much,

我知道这要求可能有点过分

but-um... I want you to feel safe.

但...我希望让你有安全感

I've asked the police to put up a barrier

我让警察在街尾

at the end of the street.

设置了一个栏杆

Lot of people are gonna wanna hear your story,

许多人想知道你的故事

but you don't have to leave this house or talk to anybody

但如果你没准备好

until you're ready.

完全可以不用出去跟任何人说

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489391.html