《美少女的谎言》第5季第3集 第2期:好奇之徒(在线收听

The four of you have had a very stressful week.

你们四个这周过得很不轻松

I want you to know how legitimately relieved

我想让你们知道 看到你们没事

we all are that you're safe

我们所有人都松了口气

and what it means to have you back

还有你们能重新回到玫瑰镇高中

in the halls of Rosewood High School.

对我们来说很重要

We're happy to be back.

我们很高兴回来

But I would be disingenuous to say

但说实话

that things will be as they were before,

一切事务可能不会跟从前一样

at least in the short term.

至少在短期内是这样

I think we understand that.

我们能理解

As I told your parents,

正如我跟你们父母说的

the school will protect you

学校会保护你们

from the press and the curious.

不受媒体和好奇之徒的打扰

We appreciate that, Mr. Hackett.

非常感谢 哈克特先生

But there are limits to what we can do

但在这种不同寻常的情况下

under these unusual circumstances.

我们能做的很有限

I need to know that you will do your part

我得知道你们会尽自己本分

to keep the disruptions to a minimum.

把干扰降到最低

You won't even know that we're here.

你根本不知道我们来过这里

God, Hackett wishes we transferred

天呐 哈克特希望我们转到

to a high school in Borneo.

博尼奥的高中去

Maybe coming back wasn't such a good idea.

也许回学校不是个很好的主意

We have to at least act like things are normal.

我们至少得表现出一切正常

This is your idea of normal?

你觉得这样就是正常了吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489408.html