《美少女的谎言》第5季第3集 第24期:质问父亲(在线收听

Where have you been at this hour, young man?

这么晚你去哪里了 年轻人

Okay, hear me out.

听我说

Pretzels that I will share with you

如果你不告诉你母亲的话

if you don't tell your mother.

我就把椒盐脆饼干分给你吃

Deal.

成交

You know the world's in a sorry state

我想偷偷去弄点咸的东西吃

when I have to make a secret out of eating salt.

就好像在做什么对不起全世界的事一样

Mrs. DiLaurentis wrote this the night that she died

迪劳伦提斯太太死那晚

after she got back from the police station.

从警局回来后写了这个

She never sent it.

她没寄出去

I think she wanted to deliver it in person

我觉得她是想亲自送出

and that's why she's dead.

所以才把自己害死了

Is this a magic trick?

你要变魔术吗

Are you going to make it disappear?

要把这个变消失吗

This doesn't mean anything.

这什么都说明不了

Every thing means something, Dad.

一切都是有意义的 爸爸

Who was she trying to protect

她想保护的人是谁

and why did she suddenly feel like she had to stop?

为什么她突然意识到不能再继续了

Was it because Alison was alive?

是因为艾莉森还活着吗

Who was she writing this to?

这个她是写给谁的

Leave him alone.

别质问他了

We're having a conversation.

你没看到我们在谈话吗

I know what your idea of a conversation is.

我知道你所谓的谈话是什么

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489430.html